Findenser™ Super Air Condenser
Findenser saves water and prevents laboratory flooding
Replaces water-cooled condensers in over 95% of common chemistry applications
- No risk of water leaks and flooding from running water
- Eliminate the cost of water purchase and disposal
- For solvent volumes from 5ml up to 1 litre
- Helps meet sustainable water reduction targets
"Findenser not only removed the worry of possible flooding but as it doesn’t need to be close to a water source it freed up space.”
James Lynch, Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies, University of Bath
How does Findenser work?
- Findenser comprises of an internal glass condenser and an external, finned aluminium jacket, between which a small amount of water is permanently sealed.
- The glass condenser design has a greater internal surface area than traditional air condensers, increasing heat transfer capacity.
- The finned jacket fits around the glass condenser, further increasing the external
- The result is a ‘SUPER air condenser’
How much water are you wasting?
Water is a precious resource. It makes little economic or environmental sense to waste thousands of litres just to cool a single condenser. Whereas Findenser requires no running water to operate.
How much is water costing your lab?
Findenser return on investment
Compared with a single water condenser, running for just 4 hours a day, Findenser will give you a return on your investment in less than one year.