The Wet Digester B-440 allows an ecological pre-incineration of different types of samples. A wide temperature range (up to 600 °C) is available. Programmable incineration ramps alow for reproducible procedures.
Pre-incineration unit for ash determination
- Accurate profiles programmed and stored (temperature / time)
- Ash and sulfated ash determination
- Compliant to European Pharmacopeia P. Petrin, H. Partenheimer, vol. 9 No 1, March 1997
- Acid fumes captured inside the glass hood and withdrawn by the Scubber K-415
- No corrosion of fume hood
- No environmental pollution
- Full control of the Scrubber via the digester
Fast and flexible
- uickly reached digestion temperature in each crucible
- Wide temperature range (up to 600 °C)
- Differently sized crucibles
What applications can be performed with the Wet Digester B-440?
- Ash digestion
- Sulfated ash determination
- Wet incineration
- Evaporation of volatile acids and bases
- Heating of samples (e.g. for reactions)
What temperatures should be used for ash digestion?
- Dry ash digestion is usually performed at 450 °C (Pharmacopoeia)
- Sulfated ash digestion is performed at 500 °C (Pharmacopoeia) to 550 °C (AOAC)