Unrivalled user friendliness
All parameters can be set easily and intuitively both with the operating display and the ControlCOCKPIT or the AtmoCONTROL software. The shutter box can be opened, allowing fast access to controls. Maintenance is possible even if the appliances are stacked. The incubator ICO has USB and Ethernet connections as well as a data logger with a ten-year storage capacity. Data can be read and programmes can be uploaded by remote access.
Comfort options for every application
Numerous features of the CO2
incubator ICO donât let anything open to be desired:
- Two gas connections with quick release connectors for automatic switch-over of gas bottles
- Electropolished, seamlessly welded chamber
- Electronic control for active humidification and dehumidification (40 to 97 % rh)
- Control of oxygen concentration by introducing nitrogen, adjustment range from 1 % to 20 % O2
Minimising vaporisation and condensation
Active humidity control ensures short recovery times after the door has been opened and minimises vaporisation in the interior. Together with the heating of the interior from all six sides and the heated inner glass door, it offers maximum protection for cell and tissue cultures and avoids the dangerous formation of condensation. The turbulence-free chamber ventilation ensures a constant and uniform atmosphere.
A Memmert CO2 incubator offers unique advantages
- User-friendly, intuitive operating concept
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the inner chamber and housing
- Precise and homogenous temperature control thanks to a product-specific heating concept
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data loggers and the AtmoCONTROL software