Cooled Carousel 12 Plus Reaction Station
The innovative Cooled Carousel 12 Plus reservoir is designed to accept the removable reflux/inerting head from the Carousel 12 Plus; allowing reaction tubes to be easily and rapidly transferred between heating and cooling bases.
- The Cooled Carousel 12 Plus simultaneously performs 12 cooled and stirred reactions to -78˚C.
- Powerful, even stirring - reservoir fits on to a Carousel stirring hotplate.
- Robust HDPE cooling reservoir is compatible with a wide range of cooling mixtures, including dry-ice/acetone for manually controlled cooling from ambient down to -78˚C.
- Features a non-drip spout and handle for disposal of waste solvents.
- Insulated foam core maintains low temperatures for long periods, whilst protecting the stirrer from freezing. Also reduces condensation and ice formation on outer surfaces.
- HDPE lid keeps your reaction cooler for longer, minimises ice formation on your tubes (maintaining visibility of the contents) and prevents spitting from the cooling mixture.
- The robust HDPE reservoir is virtually unbreakable.
See Carousel 12 Plus Systems
pages for our easy to order kits containing all the items you will need.
Cooled Carousel 12 Plus
RR91040 Carousel 12 Plus Cooling Reservoir & Lid
RR91041 Carousel 12 Plus Cooling Lid
RR71505 Cooling Protection Kit
Comprising of the following:
1 x RR99909 Cold Temp. Apron 1060mm long Waterproof
1 x RR99910 Protective Faceshield
1 x RR98024 Protective Cold Temperature Gloves
The Carousel 12 Plus Family